The meetings will take place at the fair ground of MEDICA Fair, Hall6 Gallery / First Floor. Messe Düsseldorf GmbH, Messeplatz, 40474 Düsseldorf, Germany
Leaflet of the MEDICA Brokerage Event
- Registration and submission of profiles: 14th November 2019
- Online selection of face-to-face meetings: 15th November 2019
The earlier you register the more time you have to be seen on the website of the Brokerage Event and to be selected by potential meeting partners!
The Enterprise Europe Network Service
The Network consists of 600 partner organisations in about 65 countries, providing services for local SMEs on competitiveness & innovation in Europe and beyond.
Enterprise Europe Network
- works closely with European SMEs and helps finding commercial & technological partners
- supports transnational technology transfer
- informs about European funding opportunities law & regulations
- assists in applying for EU grants
In just three years, the Network has provided services to more than 2.5 million SME and held dedicated business events with more than 600 000 participants. It has also attracted around 35 000 small business to international brokerage events and company missions.
The objectives of the Healthcare Sector Group
- Facilitate interaction between technology and know-how providers and recipients of expertise in the field of healthcare.
- Provide objective advice and support to companies throughout the value chain from contact initiation to negotiations for commercialisation and exploitation of technologies and/or products through assistance with innovation financing.
- Help companies to find partners in Europe and abroad for the joint development of new medical devices and services.
- Mobilise and communicate to companies relevant legislative matters e.g. regulations and directives at national and European level.